Skip to main content

New Tshirt Revolution Review


New T-Shirt Revolution Review-Guide To Marketing T-Shirts On Amazon's Marketplace

Hey, Everyone!

I came across a really great product that I'd like to share with you today. It's a product called New T-Shirt Revolution by Alessandro Zamboni.

For starters, you should know that I received a review copy of this product, so that I could give a comprehensive review on my website and leave you feedback with what I discovered in the product.

First of all, the product is a quick read, being only 23 pages long. (PDF in .zip format).

Here is what you can expect to learn from this product:


 New T-Shirt Revolution-Guide To Selling T-Shirts On Amazon





First, New T-Shirt Revolution introduces you to the Amazon program where you will register for you account to sell t-shirts.

Alessandro literally takes you by the hand, step -by- step with in-depth screenshots through the entire process from "A to Z" so that you couldn't possibly get lost.

He provides the necessary optimum dimensions that your photo/graphic should be along with the DPI. In addition to that, he provides suggestions for the programs you need to meet the necessary requirements to upload to Amazon.

He mentions what you will need when you go to set up your account for the first time, so that you are prepared and have no surprises that you were not aware of.
.
Next, New T-Shirt Revolution provides 5 different techniques, some paid and some unpaid. Each of these are used to promote sales to your Amazon store, or by setting up "stores" on others sites.

In addition to all of this, Alessandro offers some good suggestions that will help you get on step closer to your goals for making money in this niche.

Inside New T-Shirt Revolution...You will learn:


*How many shirts to start out designing per week
*Where to go to spot trends
*How you can find winning campaigns for inspiration
*How to leverage with the use of other sites
*How to grow your business based upon your own sales
*How this is just the beginning and where else to look for potential opportunities (pg. 22)

Read the final notes listed on page 23, and pay attention to and heed the warnings that Alessandro has provided in the guide.

So, what else can I tell you concerning this product or Alessandro? Here is what I KNOW! Alessandro is without a doubt a marketer that you can trust to help you. He genuinely cares whether his customers/students learn what he has provided and I believe wants them all to succeed.

Amazon's Merch account - New competition for TeeSpring 

As you will learn from the sales page and his guide, New T-Shirt Revolution, Alessandro created this guide the moment he heard of Amazon's Merch section featuring at this time custom-made tees. So, as you might guess, you might have some resulting questions that were not answered for you in the guide, because it was hot off the press, so to speak.

Anytime I have ever contacted Alessandro, I have ALWAYS gotten a quick response. That is a rare thing these days. Combine that with the fact that Alessandro freely offered up his time for a 2 hour webinar and a FB group...that spells a winning product to me. I have found that the support you get from a product creator, the more valuable the purchase. This one is no exception!

Great product, great support, great price! What more could you want?!

I'll come back later and give you more information on this product and my results.

P. S. Please be advised... You should know that I received a review copy of this product, so that I could give a comprehensive review on my website and leave you feedback with what I discovered in the product.

Popular posts from this blog

Dukeo's Latest $200 Contest Winners Named

Winning a Contest: It's Good To Be Original Not too long ago, I was researching for great sites to follow, as well as, scoping out some competition in some niches that I was considering at the time.  It was during this time, that I literally stumbled upon Stephane Kerwer's website, dukeo.com , and discovered the news of his $200 contest to review his blog. What is so monumental about that discovery is that entering a contest is something I would never have done before.  I would have created umpteen million reasons why I should NOT enter.  As you might guess, I battled with the following thoughts: Not enough time Not enough information about the contest...does he want feedback on this website design or??? I NEVER win when it comes to contests I've NEVER written a website review.  Product reviews, yes, website reviews-NO! What makes me think I'm qualified enough to do this and win? Excuses No More! The list was endless!  Would all these excuses

MERCH MOMENTUM MONDAY STRATEGY GUIDE REVIEW

  While Merch Momentum Monday Strategy Guide has been out for a couple of years, I decided to include a review of it here for those who are not aware of it's existence, or have not subscribed for whatever reason.  Personally, I can't imagine not having this product hit my inbox every week. Merch Momentum Monday Strategy Guide has been used by individuals who were accepted into the Merch By Amazon Program for years and can attest to it's value...and rightfully so! But if you are like me and like being able to see what is "under the hood" so to speak, well...join me as I take you through page by page. For this review, I'll be using the latest issue to date, December 14, 2020. Michael Essany, of Merch Momentum, is the creator of the guide and always has the guide set to send to your email a day early.  So, what is Merch Momentum Monthly Strategy Guide, anyway? As Michael Essany would tell you, Merch Momentum was the guide he wished he had starting out on the Mer

How To Make Money On Fiverr Review

How To Make Money On Fiverr Review: If you've been searching for numerous ways to make money online, perhaps you have come across the website, Fiverr.com, and would like to know more about " How To Make Money On Fiverr ".   As you know, making your first dollar online is always the hardest.  So, it stands to reason why you might consider Fiverr as a means to do just that.   After all, you could perform a service today and make money almost immediately once you've completed your first gig. The funds you make from Fiver gigs could fuel your efforts to create an online business, so that you don't have to leave the comforts of home.   The trick is to find gigs that are in demand, can be completed in a relatively short length of time, and hopefully, be something you enjoy doing. This is where " How To Make Money On Fiverr " by HP Jeschke, (more commonly known as hpgoodboy on the Warrior Forum)comes in.  What is included in How To Make Mone