Skip to main content

KNOWING YOUR AUDIENCE CAN HELP YOU BUILD INCOME STREAMS - E-MOMENTUM REVIEW

Knowing your audience can help you build income streams. Are you tired of struggling for ideas and wondering about how you can tell who your target audience is and why it is important? If so, then you really need to pick up E-Momentum Strategy Guide for POD and E-Commerce Sellers. This has been THE guide that has helped me more when it comes to knowing my target audience!

 E-Momentum is the latest strategy guide put out by Michael Essany from MerchMomentum.com. While I LOVE all of Michael's products, I find this to be a monumental guide for so many reasons.

Michael has several products that we will be discussing later in other posts to help you in your goals of making money online, but until then, let's continue.

In order to maintain respect and integrity to Michael Essany and his product, E-Momentum, I will share with you what you can expect in his launch issue (released 12/01/20) without divulging secrets, so that you can make an well-informed buying decision. I know it’s been a tough year, and you might be thinking you can’t afford to hemorrhage any more money. I get it! But hang in here with me. 

From the beginning, it is evident that Michael cares and doesn’t want to see your business fall by the wayside as so many other businesses have this year. In doing so, it is clear why we simply can’t afford to trust ANY company for our livelihood…not Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Redbubble, Zazzle, etc. So, there is no better time than NOW to branch out by including Print On Demand streams of income to improve your bottom line.

Michael states in his guide, “E-Momentum Strategy Guide will direct your attention to the products, niches, consumers, and design opportunities that will help you make original works capable of selling to passionate niche audiences and under-served groups and individuals.” And that my friend, is what makes eMomentum so valuable!

So what kind of products are available to help you take your design skills and branch out, so that you are not bleeding profit losses BEFORE tragedy strikes? (Remember 2020? What a year!) They include:

*Tote Bags 
*Mugs, Tumblers and Water Bottles 
*Apparel 
*Throw Pillows 
*Stickers 
*Wall Art 
*Face Masks 
*Headwear

The best thing about this guide is that no matter what tier level you are on in Merch, or whether Merch by Amazon just denied your application, or you had too many rejections and were given the boot, or you haven't really been successful as you would like to be with your current efforts…You are now facing the “What am I going to do now?” 

E-Momentum couldn’t come at a better time for me, I've been wanting to branch out and expand my portfolio. Just know that no matter your circumstances, you have OPTIONS! This is what you can do NOW in anticipation of 2021. So, let’s begin with an example…


TOTE BAGS:

Ask yourself...WHY are tote bags so popular, with which target audience, as well as, what style of messaging works best for my audience. Why is this important? Read the guide! But until you do, let's continue...

Knowing your audience is important because that allows you to make a genuine connection with your customer. Otherwise, you miss the mark, and will never sell anything or at the very least have extremely dismal results. I have trouble with that myself. That is why I chose to write about this product. It is that important!

With the help of E-Momentum, we are literally handed what makes up our target audience, so that we can provide creative messaging based upon what is popular and trending right NOW and design accordingly! 

Do you have trouble searching for that vital information? Does it take up most of your time only to feel you have struck out! When Michael gives the target audience for totes, he expands on that with the addition of other products that this same message would carry over to, as well as, the many types of audiences AND related niches that he dug out of his research. Translation...Michael has literally done all the grunt work for us!

E-Momentum is the result of extensive research and hand-picked results for our benefit, so ALWAYS pay attention to the warning(s) that Michael inputs into each guide, as in this case: “Messaging Seen Frequently in This Niche (not to be copied)", as well as all the other valuable information in the guide. And I might add, one of the most important pieces of information that Michael included in his guides can be found on pg. 55 A Word About Trademarks. There you will find the trademark categories/classes that you need to be mindful of, if you wish to keep your accounts out of trouble and in compliance. Save yourself some heartache and ALWAYS check for trademarks BEFORE creating your designs.

*In the “Niche Notes About These Totes”, Michael tells you to forget what you THINK you know and to think outside the box. (Paraphrasing)  

*Look for ways to accommodate a NEED when creating your products by putting yourself in your audience shoes. (Pg. 13 is a great example of this.) 

*He also provides the difference in our own perceived ideas about a niche and how they may drastically differ from what your audience/buyer truly wants. I LOVE that he offers suggestions on what design elements etc. would be best when designing for said audience. (Pg. 13) 

So, you see, it’s all about knowing your target audience and then some! So, if you have trouble in this area and how best to meet the needs of your audience, you NEED E-Momentum

And best of all...At no time are you left hanging! Michael Essany is the epitome of what it means to know your audience. So, if you have a question, he is always there to help those in need. And don't forget to join his Facebook group. You won't regret it!


POPULAR AND TRENDING STYLE OF MESSAGING:

I find extreme value in the Popular and Trending Messaging section of the guide, as it is one of my areas of weakness. By reading those creative and often times funny messages/sayings, invariably fresh creative messaging ideas of my own will emerge! I simply cannot begin to tell you just how helpful these included items are for the reader... me especially! 

I would also suggest pairing E-Momuntum with "It's Time To Work Your ASK Off On Merch By Amazon" and "Niche Tshirt Research: Work Your ASK Off" articles written by Michael Essany of merchmomentum.com to come up with additional ideas of your own, as well as, to learn more about your niche audience.


NICHE NOTES ABOUT THESE sections:
 
*Notably a great section as these provide vital intel in general on the niche/audience. So valuable! It steers you clear of making design mistakes that would be off-putting to your customers.

*When things seem overwhelming, E-Momentum provides the reader with outstanding information so you can compete in the niche. 

*Pg. 19 The Target Audience section mentioned here appeals to those at many stages of life for this particular niche audience. Just don’t think you can sell the same design to all ages for this particular niche. So, how do we address this dilemma? Read the guide, Michael tells us exactly what each particular age group is seeking from their product buying choices! Where else would you get or find information such as this?! 

*Would you be interested to know that this particular niche is “extremely crowded and competitive”? How do you solve this problem? Upload your product through this particular marketplace instead where the niche is being underserved. This just goes to show, there is more than one way to to compete.

*So, which of the products listed earlier do you think Michael feels would be a detriment to your financial future in 2021 if you didn’t include it in your portfolio? (Pg. 21) 

*When reading the Target Audience section for ANY niche in the guide, I believe understanding of this section of the guide makes it easily relatable to other products as well…whether on Merch by Amazon, Etsy, or wherever. 

*I’m so happy and excited to read the information on pg. 28. This alone will make my life so much easier and will enable me to turn out more designs than I would have been able to do so otherwise. It was always my understanding that in order to get sales from this marketplace in the past that you had to use _____ _______ designs. So, imagine my surprise, when I read in eMomentum that it was just the opposite in recent times! That's very good news.


Still not enough...Oh, there's MORE!

*Pg. 29 The idea that you can _____________ this in a minimalized fashion statement, and the fact that it is so easy and quick to implement the entire design process...well, all I can say is SCORE! =)

Pg. 30 For far too long, we tend to stereotype individuals in the most mundane way. We don't mean for it to come off that way, it's just have we have related to certain things over time. So, it's refreshing to note the changes that you will find in E-Momentum addressing these issues.

Pg. 31-2 I'm betting there isn't a household that doesn't have at least ONE of these! Wanna bet?! 

Pg. 32 Now, I've got to admit that I would NEVER have thought this would be a THING. Who knew!?When I first began Merch by Amazon, I always thought this shape was frowned upon when creating your designs. I can only assume that it is a "thing" now, because of the design elements used to create the design.

THROW PILLOWS: 5 NICHES & STYLES YOU'RE GONNA LOVE (pg. 33 - 36)

*If you are a photography amateur wanna-be photographer, here's a unique opportunity for you that I think you will find great pleasure in...Take a look at the first and third niche/style design suggestions.

*I love the second of the five design types listed, but as mentioned in the guide, this particular style has been used on every imaginable product, therefore you MUST get creative, so that you can establish your own unique products and stand out among the competition. There's plenty of room, if you do that.

*I bet the majority of the people who own one of these in the third suggestion, has a picture that they could use to create pillows.

*When I think of the fourth type, it sends me back to the times, in which I grew up. They are so popular today. These design elements can't help, but make you smile.

*The fifth niche/style...I have loved all, ok...almost all of these ever since I was a little kid.


STICKERS: 6 CREATIVE STICKER NICHES - WHO CAN RESIST! (pg. 37 - 41)

Try leaving a doctor's office as a kid without one of these! What an impression that left upon our childhood. Now, you can translate that love of stickers to a whole new level, by creating stickers for others.

*The first is a niche featuring a major comeback and one that I definitely have an interest in.
*The second deals with an every growing concern in our society.
*The third type is for pairing up with other products.
*The fourth...I really like this one. With the electronic age, we swapped this for the ding on our computers once upon a time. Now, we don't even hear that ding! I really miss this. I've gained a new appreciation for it over the years.
*The fifth...Having been in business for myself for most of my life, as well as worked for other businesses, it was not uncommon to have these stickers located here. 
*The sixth of the bunch are definitely for our funnier side. If you have a wonderful sense of humor, you definitely need to put your work in here. I'm betting there is HUGE potential with this one.



WALL ART - 6 STYLES THAT WILL HELP YOU MAKE SALES
Style 1: For those in the industy or has a profound love for this industry, here's an opportunity made for you. 
Style 2: These are great products for those of the tiny house movement, apartment dwellers, etc.
Style 3: LOVE this style/niche listed on pg. 44.
Style 4: This is a popular niche in not only wall art, but also apparel and other items.
Style 5: I bet every person has a family member or friend who LOVES this niche! So, get creating!
Style 6: If the mention of this niche leaves you wondering how you can represent what would cater to this target audience, check out the links that Michael included to help you out.


FACE MASK: A GROWING NICHE IN COVID TIMES
Again, E-Momentum provides you with 5 distinct area where you can put your design skills to work.
These you have to read for yourself and design away! There is potential here, so ride it until the wave plays out. Who knows when that will be. (Pg. 47 -50)


HEADWARE: A NECESSITY AND A FASHION STATEMENT
Ask any farmer, rancher, or hunter and they'll tell you they have to have their hat. And it's true. They constantly wear a hat. But not any ole hat will do. I would say 99% of the time that hate has something written on it or is a graphic inspired design...many times it's been given to them from a company they trade with on a daily basis, in which case, it is a gift of appreciation for their business.

*Once again, we are presented with 5 niches/styles to pull from. One which is in a previous category.

*I never thought to put __________ on hats, but I'm guessing it would be a great niches for those who have a deep-seeded pride in this area of their life.

*I just purchased some illustrations for this niche/style of designs during a $1 sale. I am prepared for this niche. =) Can't wait to see what I can come up with.

There are others to design for here, but you get the idea.

TRADEMARKS: FIRST STEP TO YOUR DESIGN PROCESS!

Now, I'm sure everyone has their own design process to get the job done. But my suggestion is to ALWAYS check for trademark compliance, BEFORE you go through all the trouble to create your design. It will keep you out of hot water and save you time overall.



IN CLOSING:
So, there you have it! Fifty eight pages of awesomeness.

Obviously, I skipped a lot to share some tidbits, but hope you found it helpful. 

I find each of the Momentum strategy guides to be a lifesaver in so many ways, from saving time, providing leads, being provided messaging language that helps me to better understand the niche. 

While I have done everything I can to convey what you can expect to find in this guide, only YOU can decide if it is right for you.

What I can tell you is that I couldn’t and I wouldn’t want to do this type of work without any of the following guides: 
*Merch Momentum
*Momentum by the Book
*Merch Momentum Season Niche Drill. 

They each provide the kind of inspiration it takes to spark totally unique ideas that will set you apart from your competition. Good luck on your journey!



















Popular posts from this blog

Dukeo's Latest $200 Contest Winners Named

Winning a Contest: It's Good To Be Original Not too long ago, I was researching for great sites to follow, as well as, scoping out some competition in some niches that I was considering at the time.  It was during this time, that I literally stumbled upon Stephane Kerwer's website, dukeo.com , and discovered the news of his $200 contest to review his blog. What is so monumental about that discovery is that entering a contest is something I would never have done before.  I would have created umpteen million reasons why I should NOT enter.  As you might guess, I battled with the following thoughts: Not enough time Not enough information about the contest...does he want feedback on this website design or??? I NEVER win when it comes to contests I've NEVER written a website review.  Product reviews, yes, website reviews-NO! What makes me think I'm qualified enough to do this and win? Excuses No More! The list was endless!  Would all these excuses

MERCH MOMENTUM MONDAY STRATEGY GUIDE REVIEW

  While Merch Momentum Monday Strategy Guide has been out for a couple of years, I decided to include a review of it here for those who are not aware of it's existence, or have not subscribed for whatever reason.  Personally, I can't imagine not having this product hit my inbox every week. Merch Momentum Monday Strategy Guide has been used by individuals who were accepted into the Merch By Amazon Program for years and can attest to it's value...and rightfully so! But if you are like me and like being able to see what is "under the hood" so to speak, well...join me as I take you through page by page. For this review, I'll be using the latest issue to date, December 14, 2020. Michael Essany, of Merch Momentum, is the creator of the guide and always has the guide set to send to your email a day early.  So, what is Merch Momentum Monthly Strategy Guide, anyway? As Michael Essany would tell you, Merch Momentum was the guide he wished he had starting out on the Mer

How To Make Money On Fiverr Review

How To Make Money On Fiverr Review: If you've been searching for numerous ways to make money online, perhaps you have come across the website, Fiverr.com, and would like to know more about " How To Make Money On Fiverr ".   As you know, making your first dollar online is always the hardest.  So, it stands to reason why you might consider Fiverr as a means to do just that.   After all, you could perform a service today and make money almost immediately once you've completed your first gig. The funds you make from Fiver gigs could fuel your efforts to create an online business, so that you don't have to leave the comforts of home.   The trick is to find gigs that are in demand, can be completed in a relatively short length of time, and hopefully, be something you enjoy doing. This is where " How To Make Money On Fiverr " by HP Jeschke, (more commonly known as hpgoodboy on the Warrior Forum)comes in.  What is included in How To Make Mone